- About the Bread
- *FREE* Recipe - Stuffing Ideas
- How to Prepare & Store
- Shipping Schedule, Pick Up at AWG, Stores
- Subscribe & Save - ALWAYS Save 10%
- Nutrition Facts
- The Story Behind the Bread
- Compostable Packaging
Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy
Are you ready to experience life-changing bread? Hanna created this delicious bread because she could not find one on the market that met all her dietary restrictions. The flavor is amazing, and the combination of ingredients blend perfectly (without having one flavor take over the other). The result is what so many people have been searching for, the best gluten/grain-free bread they have ever tasted! Have you seen our reviews? Just scroll to the bottom of the page. Is your mouth watering yet? Can we say avocado toast, sandwiches, snacks, eggs, jams, grilled cheese, ANYTHING? We named it Everyday because you can enjoy it everyday with every meal. All of our flavors are based on this recipe. Our handmade artisan loaves are a medium-sized round loaf that yields 12-16 slices depending on the thickness. It is about 6" round and weighs approximately 1lb 3oz (567grams). The bread does not come sliced. Fun fact - the bread gets softer once toasted. This is a filling bread and made with the highest quality organic, real food ingredients! To learn more, please click here.
Love stuffing? Need to swap an average bread for a gluten & grain-free option? SIMPLE!
- Cube 1x AWG Bread 19 oz. (Everyday or Rosemary are highly recommended flavors!)
- Coat in a bit of olive, coconut, or avocado oil along with any desired spices.
Now here’s where it gets fun! Choose 1 of these amazing ways:
1. Bake at 350F until crispy
2. Toast in a pan on a medium-low flame, tossing every so often to evenly cook
3. Air-fry at 400F for 5 minutes
Add the bread to a stuffing recipe of your choosing and continue to follow those instructions!
RECIPE: Vegan & Paleo Mega Umami Stuffing
- 1 Everyday Bread 19 oz.
- 2 large carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
- 1 cup veggie broth
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp white miso
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- Olive oil to cook
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Cube an AWG Bread 19 oz. Toss in a bit of olive oil and cook on the stove. The goal is to get them a bit crispy and golden in color!
- In a separate pan, saute ́ the carrots, celery, and garlic in olive oil for a few minutes until they start to soften.
- Mix together broth, mushrooms, white miso, honey, onion powder, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the toasted bread, veggies, and cranberries. Pour the seasoned mixture overtop and stir to get everything coated.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Recipe by @kaileeinthekitchen
Toast! Toast! Toast! We highly suggest you toast the bread and some people even like it double toasted. Toasting changes the taste and texture of the bread. Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container. If not planning to eat the bread within 4-5 days, slice and place in the freezer for up to 6 months.
We ship on Monday and Tuesday.
For guaranteed Monday shipping, please order by Friday 12 PM PT.
For guaranteed Tuesday shipping, please order by Monday 12 PM PT.
We always bake extra and will fill orders until our bread basket is empty.
Order Online for Pick Up or Stop By - We always bake extra for walk-ins (sometimes we sell out) so we suggest ordering online for pick up or call us so we can have your order ready. AWG Bakery in Laguna Hills, CA (right off the 5 between Oso and Crown Valley) Monday & Tuesday 11-4/Friday 2-5:30 and Holistic Nutrition Center by John Wayne Airport, Newport Beach. See you soon! To learn more, please click here.
For a list of store locations, please click here.
By signing up for the subscription above, you can enjoy the convenience of your bread arriving to your door on your schedule at a discounted price! To learn more, please click here.
Filtered Water, Organic Arrowroot Flour, Organic Almond Flour, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Black Chia Seeds, Yeast, Organic Maple Syrup, Pink Himalayan Salt, Organic Olive Oil
After years of not having bread due to a gluten-free/Paleo lifestyle, I decided it was time to create one. I could not find a bread that checked all of these boxes and actually tasted good. I'm excited to share my Everyday Bread that you will actually feel good about eating, has beneficial nutrients, and tastes delicious! I named it Everyday because it can be enjoyed everyday at every meal. Enjoy your delicious freedom! - Hanna - To read more about Hanna's story, please click here.
Our bag and label are 100% compostable. To learn more, please click here.