We LOVE making croutons from our bread but we can't decide our favorite flavor! What are you in the mood for... Everyday, Rosemary, or Everything? No more boring salads or soups. These even make a delicious snack!
1. Cut a few slices and then cube them, try to keep small
2. Coat with a bit of coconut, olive, or avocado oil
3. Sprinkle with sea salt & any other seasonings of your choice
4. Bake, air-fry until golden crispy, or fry in a pan
5. Serve on top of a FINE looking salad!
Created by @healthykitchenhappylife
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy Drum roll please... you asked for it so here it is... our new Everything Bread! Just think of garlic,… read more
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy If you love Rosemary, then you must try this! Enjoy the taste and smell of Rosemary added to our… read more