We have always & will always be strong believers in the joy that comes with tasty, comforting, and nourishing plant-based meals. We have taken this Classic French Toast Bake and made it even better with our CinnaSpice Bread and vegan option. So many of our customers have created the tradition of having this bread during the holidays, which we just absolutely love!!! Thank you for making AWG part of your festivities. We are very grateful!
- 1 CinnaSpice Bread (19 oz) for recipe. Idea - buy the CinnaSpice Loaf (32 oz) and have extra for later
- 2 eggs or Vegan Option - 3 tbsp flax meal & 9 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk or plant based milk
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- maple syrup
- Heat your oven to 350F.
- Prepare your eggs or flax “egg” by whisking together the water + flax meal. Let sit for 15 minutes to gel.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to a large pan and allow to heat over a low-medium flame for around 10 minutes just until fragrant!
- Remove the pan from the heat + stir in the flax egg until fully combined.
- In a 8x8 baking dish, add a layer of the coconut milk mix, layer slices of AWG bread until the dish is full.
- Pour the remaining mixture over top of the bread.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (things are about to get cozy!)
- Top with pure maple syrup & seasonal fruit (we went for sliced pear + pomegranate seeds!!)
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy You asked for it! We are SO excited! With the base of our Everyday bread, we hope you enjoy… read more
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy With the base of our Everyday bread, we hope you enjoy our festive Cinnamon & Spices bread. Perfect for… read more
Recipe by @kaileeinthekitchen