Seriously… a French Toast recipe with blueberries and maple butter on AWG CinnaSpice Bread! Thank you Paige @healthbyshortstack for creating a delicious gluten and grain free option to a classic. Her recipes are truly delish, and we are so grateful for her support. So excited to add this recipe to the other amazing ones she has created using AWG Bread. Check out her Strawberries and Cream French Toast recipe. Hope the first bite (and every bite) makes you smile!
Blueberry Maple Butter French Toast Recipe
- 3 slices AWG Bakery CinnaSpice Loaf
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Ghee or oil for cooking in the pan
- Toppings: maple butter (recipe below) and organic blueberries
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Heat a pan to medium and add ghee or oil to the pan.
- Dunk your bread slices into the egg mix on each side.
- Once the pan is hot, add the slices and cook for a few minutes on each side, till golden brown.
- Top with fresh blueberries and some maple butter for a delicious combo.
Maple Butter Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
Mix together butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice until well blended. Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy You asked for it! We are SO excited! With the base of our Everyday bread, we hope you enjoy… read more
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy With the base of our Everyday bread, we hope you enjoy our festive Cinnamon & Spices bread. Perfect for… read more