It's that time of year for some cozy meals, and we are here to help! We love this delicious Vegan & Paleo Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, which pairs perfectly with Gourmet Garlic Toast on the AWG Everything Bread.
Hey garlic lovers!!! Have you tried making garlic bread on our Everything Bread? Seriously delish! Click here for the Garlic Bread recipe.
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 + 1/2 lbs carrots (about 7-8 medium carrots)
- 4 cups veggie broth
- 1 head garlic
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 tsp fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Cut squash into halves, removing the seeds
- Drizzle 2 tsp olive oil over squash, spreading the oil around with the cut head of garlic. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp sea salt and dried sage. Place cut sides down on top of the clean rosemary sprigs on a greased metal baking sheet
- In a bowl, toss chopped carrots in another 2 tsp garlic head spread evenly around the squash
- Roast for 50-55 minutes
- Let veggies cool for about 20 minutes, until they stop steaming
- Blend with the broth, onion powder, and remaining 1/4 tsp sea salt until smooth (it took me about 5 minutes, patience is a virtue)
- Add to a pot and bring back up to heat on a medium-low flame
- Butter up some AWG slices, sprinkle with @primalpalate garlic & herb seasoning, then pop them in the toaster oven or oven until toasty!
Recipe by @kaileeinthekitchen
→ Buy our Loaf Variety 3-Pack and Save 5% - slice and freeze for up to 6 months About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy Look what… read more