We love supporting small businesses! We teamed up with Elements Truffles to create an Ayurveda-inspired, plant based Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Bread Pudding that will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and healthy lifestyle.
- 1 CinnaSpice Bread
- 2 cups plant milk
- 3 tbsp ground flax
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Elements Truffles Aswagandha infused hot chocolate mix
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Optional - Strawberries for garnish & Elements Truffles Spicy Cayenne with Cinnamon Chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In a pan over medium heat, whisk together all of the ingredients, except the bread, until smooth and silky. Allow the mixture to warm just above room temp.
- Take the mixture off the heat and cut the CinnaSpice Bread into cubes.
- In a greased 8x8 pan, add the cubed bread and pour over the cocoa mixture. Use a spatula to make sure each bread cubes are fully covered in the mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Optional - serve warm with melted Elements Truffles Spicy Cayenne with Cinnamon Chocolate and fresh strawberries!
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy With the base of our Everyday bread, we hope you enjoy our festive Cinnamon & Spices bread. Perfect for… read more
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy You asked for it! We are SO excited! With the base of our Everyday bread, we hope you enjoy… read more