Here you go!
- Using a small glass, carefully cut a circle out of your bread.
- Slather in ghee or vegan butter before toasting on a pan.
- While one side is toasting, crack an egg over a bowl & carefully separate most of the egg white from the yolk.
- Flip your toast then add the yolk!
- Cover the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Because we don’t waste any food around here, use the leftover egg white & bread circles, make mini French toasts — sweet if you want variety, savory if you want to dip them in your sunny side up egg in a hole.
- Garnish with fresh dill, cherry tomatoes blistered in avocado oil & flaky sea salt. Maybe even drizzle some tahini on there.
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy Drum roll please... you asked for it so here it is... our new Everything Bread! Just think of garlic,… read more
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy If you love Rosemary, then you must try this! Enjoy the taste and smell of Rosemary added to our… read more