Have you tried using AWG CinnaSpice Bread for your French Toast? Trust us, it's a flavor explosion that's amazing all year round. But when we add pumpkin, let's just say... AMAZING!!! Get ready for a gluten free breakfast adventure that's not only super healthy but also a whole lot of fun! If you're as crazy about pumpkin and French Toast as we are, then you're in for a real treat! We're taking this breakfast classic and giving it a delicious, festive twist that's perfect for those cozy mornings. So grab your favorite drink, turn on some music, and "fall" in love with French Toast again!
- 5 slices CinnaSpice Bread or Loaf
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop collagen (optional)
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Grain Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Granola by Purely Elizabeth (optional)
- In a shallow bowl, mix together egg, collagen, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and pumpkin spice
- Cut 5 slices of AWG CinnaSpice Bread or Loaf, then cut those in half
- Let each slice soak in the mixture for about a minute
- Cook on medium-low heat in some coconut oil until golden on each side
- Top with grain-free pumpkin cinnamon granola by Purely Elizabeth, bananas, maple syrup, and pumpkin seeds!
Recipe by @kaileeinthekitchen
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy You asked for it! We are SO excited! With the base of our Everyday bread, we hope you enjoy… read more
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy With the base of our Everyday bread, we hope you enjoy our festive Cinnamon & Spices bread. Perfect for… read more