It's time for the most amazing sandwich! When you stack high some brie, pears, and blackberries on top of our Rosemary Bread, you are sure to have a smile and feeling of gluten and grain free satisfaction. Whether you enjoy this at a picnic or cool evening, we are certain you will truly understand the joy of clean ingredients and in season fruit! Oh, and of course we have to give a shout-out to one of our favorite cheeses, a little brie spotlight! Delish!!
- 2 - slices of AWG per sandwich, we love Rosemary!
- Brie (or your favorite vegan cheese equivalent)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Bosc pear slices
- Fresh rosemary
- Black pepper
- Brush the outside of your bread slices with olive oil — this makes for the best golden toast!
- Begin to heat a pan on a medium-low flame.
- Layer the non-oiled side of the bread with your cheese, sliced blackberries, pears, rosemary sprigs & fresh cracked black pepper.
- Put your sandwich in the heated pan and cover with a lid for about a minute or two, check to see if the bottom toast layer is colored to your taste. Flip the sandwich & repeat on the other side.
- Serve with fresh pomegranate for an extra seasonal touch of sweetness!
Thank you @kaileeinthekitchen
→ Buy our Loaf Variety 3-Pack and Save 5% - slice and freeze for up to 6 months About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy Look what we… read more