Spring is just around the corner and that means a new kind of French Toast with AWG Bakery Rosemary gluten free bread! Just imagine the smells and flavors of rosemary and lemon drizzled with hot maple syrup. This is the perfect dish to welcome spring!
- 3 slices Rosemary Bread or Rosemary Loaf
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk/creamer
- Maple syrup
- Whisk zest, lemon juice, 1 egg, dairy free milk (or creamer) in a shallow bowl.
- Lightly toast bread before dipping it in the egg mixture. You can let it sit in there to soak up all the flavors and moisture.
- In a pan, melt olive oil, coconut oil or butter of choice. Pan fry each slice of bread until each side shows a golden brown.
- Serve with hot maple syrup, a lemon wedge and some fresh rosemary to garnish.
Thank you @krystenskitchen for creating this delicious recipe with our gluten and grain free bread. Krysten’s website is packed full of amazing gluten free tips and recipes. She has won a bunch of awards, and truly an asset to the gluten free community!
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy If you love Rosemary, then you must try this! Enjoy the taste and smell of Rosemary added to our… read more
→ Buy our Loaf Variety 3-Pack and Save 5% - slice and freeze for up to 6 months About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy Look what we… read more