- 2-3 slices CinnaSpice Bread or CinnaSpice Loaf
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk of choice, suggested @malkorganics plant based milk
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla, suggested @simplyorganicfoods Madagascar vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- butter, oil, or ghee for frying, suggested @fourthandheart vanilla bean ghee
- toppings: plain yogurt, lots of fresh strawberries, date syrup
- Heat a pan to just below medium and add ghee.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla & cinnamon.
- Soak bread on each side for about 1-2 minutes.
- Place in pan for a few minutes, until lightly brown on both sides.
- Top with plain @culinayogurt, fresh organic strawberries and @dvashorganics date syrup. Enjoy!
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy You asked for it! We are SO excited! With the base of our Everyday bread, we hope you enjoy… read more