Get ready to indulge in what we think is going to be the newest dessert trend... French Toast + Ice Cream!
This dessert takes a classic breakfast favorite and turns it into a delicious treat. The star ingredients are CinnaSpice Bread and Vedder's Ice Cream (they ship!). It’s like breakfast and dessert had a baby!!!!
Don’t miss out on this fun and creative twist on dessert that’s perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth!
- 5-6 slices slices CinnaSpice Bread or Cinnapice Loaf
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk (we love Raw Farm milk)
- Ice cream - we love Vedder's Ice Cream (it is Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- Purely Elizabeth grain free granola
- Whisk 1 egg, vanilla, and milk in a shallow bowl.
- Lay the bread in the mixture to soak up all the flavors and moisture. Make sure to do both side.
- In a pan, melt olive oil, coconut oil or butter of choice. Pan fry each slice of bread until each side shows a golden brown.
- Let cool for just a few minutes before adding toppings.
- Top with ice cream, grain free granola, and cinnamon.