Let’s add a little more spice to the CinnaSpice Loaf with this delicious Tropical Ceviche. Experience a little island getaway with every bite!
- 4-6 slices of CinnaSpice Loaf
- 1-2 avocados depending on size, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 lime, squeeze for juice
- 1/2 large ripe mango cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 jalapeño with the seeds & ribs removed, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Cream cheese or vegan spread
- Put the diced red onion in a strainer and then submerge into a bowl of iced water for 10 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients. This will lesson the flavor of the onion. If you love onions, you can skip this step!
- Place diced mango and jalapeño in a bowl.
- Add half the lime juice and mix to make sure mango is covered.
- Drain the red onions and pat dry with paper towel.
- Add the avocadoes, red onions, cilantro, and salt to the bowl. Pour in additional lime juice if desired. Stir gently and then leave in the fridge for 5 minutes to chill and marinade.
- Toast the bread for 4 minutes and let it cool.
- Spread with cream cheese or a vegan spread.
- Top bread with your delicious Tropical Ceviche and with every bite feel like you have escaped to a sandy beach with waves crashing!
Recipe & photos by @kaileeinthekitchen