- About The Bread
- How to Prepare & Store
- Shipping Schedule, Pick Up at AWG, Stores
- Subscribe and Save - ALWAYS Save 10%
- Ingredients & Nutrition Facts
- Recipes, Tips, and More! - Enjoy Our Blog
- The Story Behind The Bread
- Compostable Packaging
Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy
Enjoy 10% off this pack of all the AWG Bakery classics with our loaves! You will receive an Everyday Loaf, Rosemary Loaf, CinnaSpice Loaf, Everything Loaf, Everyday Rounds, Everyday Minis, and Rosemary Minis. Be ready for any occasion and remember you can freeze our bread up to 6 months.
- Everyday, our original flavor, works perfectly with any meal
- Rosemary compliments savory meals and adds delish flavor to any sandwich or grilled cheese
- CinnaSpice is an amazing breakfast treat, especially as French Toast...even enjoy for dessert!
- Everything perfectly blends garlic, onion, poppy seeds, and toasted sesame seeds. Can we say cream cheese, butter, ghee, sandwich or eggs? Delish!
- Everyday Rounds roll in and are perfect for mini pizzas, flatbread, open faced sandwich, burgers, avocado toast, cream cheese spread
- Everyday & Rosemary Minis are packed with flavor and perfect for sliders, dinners, delicious snacks, appetizers galore (too many to list but... goat cheese and sun dried tomato, bruschetta, brie & jam)
- This pack includes 32 oz loaves
Toast! Toast! Toast! We highly suggest you toast the bread and some people even like it double toasted. Toasting changes the taste and texture of the bread. Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container. If not planning to eat the bread within 3-4 days, slice and place in the freezer for up to 6 months. Please store Minis and Rounds in the freezer upon arrival, up to 6 months.
We ship on Monday and Tuesday and open for pick ups/walk-ins on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday in Laguna Hills, CA.
For guaranteed Monday shipping/pick up, please order by Friday 12 PM PT.
For guaranteed Tuesday shipping/pick up, please order by Monday 12 PM PT.
For guaranteed Friday pick up, please order by Thursday 11 AM PT.
We always bake extra and will fill orders until our bread basket is empty. If you do not want us to send your order after the cutoff times above, please let us know in the Note Section on the Cart page.
* We are closed/do not ship on Federal Holidays.
Order Online for Pick Up or Stop By - We always bake extra for walk-ins (sometimes we sell out) so we suggest ordering online for pick up or call us so we can have your order ready. AWG Bakery in Laguna Hills, CA (right off the 5 between Oso and Crown Valley) Monday & Tuesday 11-4/Friday 2-5:00 and Holistic Nutrition Center by John Wayne Airport, Newport Beach. See you soon! To learn more, please click here.
For a list of store locations, please click here.
By signing up for the subscription above, you can enjoy the convenience of your bread arriving to your door on your schedule at a discounted price! To learn more, please click here.
Get excited!!! You have to visit our Blog to see tons of delicious recipes, learn important heath tips, read about Hanna's journey to starting the company, listen to her informative podcasts, and so much more. We are always adding to it!
Some of our recipe and blog favorites include French Toast, Pesto Grilled Sandwich, Rosemary Blackberry Pear Brie Sandwich, How to Use AWG Bread In Your Stuffing Recipe, The Truth About Organic vs. Non-Organic Almonds, and You Need To Understand - Wheat, Celiac, Gluten Intolerance, Labels.
We hope these inspire you and make you feel part of the AWG Community! Please click here.
After years of not having bread due to a gluten-free/Paleo lifestyle, I decided it was time to create one. I could not find a bread that checked all of these boxes and actually tasted good. I'm excited to share my bread that you will actually feel good about eating, has beneficial nutrients, and tastes delicious! Enjoy your delicious freedom! - Hanna
To read more about Hanna's story, please click here
Our bag and label are 100% compostable. To learn more, please visit please click here.