- About The Bread
- How to Prepare & Store
- Shipping Schedule, Pick Up at AWG, Store Locations
- Subscribe and Save - ALWAYS Save 10%
- Ingredients & Nutrition Facts
- The Story Behind The Bread
Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy
This pack has all AWG Bakery classics! You will receive an Everyday Bread, Rosemary Bread, CinnaSpice Bread, Everything Bread, Everyday Rounds, Everyday Minis, and Rosemary Minis. It does not include the Everyday 32 oz loaf. Be ready for any occasion and remember you can freeze our bread up to 6 months.
- Everyday, our original flavor, works perfectly with any meal
- Rosemary compliments savory meals and adds delish flavor to any sandwich or grilled cheese
- CinnaSpice is an amazing breakfast treat, especially as French Toast...even enjoy for dessert!
- Everything perfectly blends garlic, onion, poppy seeds, and toasted sesame seeds. Can we say cream cheese, butter, ghee, sandwich or eggs? Delish!
- Everyday Rounds roll in and are perfect for mini pizzas, flatbread, open faced sandwich, burgers, avocado toast, cream cheese spread
- Everyday & Rosemary Minis are packed with flavor and perfect for sliders, dinners, delicious snacks, appetizers galore (too many to list but... goat cheese and sun dried tomato, bruschetta, brie & jam)
Toast! Toast! Toast! We highly suggest you toast the bread and some people even like it double toasted. Toasting changes the taste and texture of the bread. Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container. If not planning to eat the bread within 4-5 days, slice and place in the freezer for up to 6 months.
We ship on Monday and Tuesday.
For guaranteed Monday shipping, please order by Friday 12 PM PT.
For guaranteed Tuesday shipping, please order by Monday 12 PM PT.
We always bake extra and will fill orders until our bread basket is empty.
AWG Bakery in Laguna Hills, CA is open Monday and Tuesday from 12-4. Please order online or call ahead to place your order. See you soon! To learn more, please click here.
For a list of store locations, please click here.
By signing up for the subscription above, you can enjoy the convenience of your bread arriving to your door on your schedule at a discounted price! To learn more, please click here.
After years of not having bread due to a gluten-free/Paleo lifestyle, I decided it was time to create one. I could not find a bread that checked all of these boxes and actually tasted good. I'm excited to share my bread that you will actually feel good about eating, has beneficial nutrients, and tastes delicious! Enjoy your delicious freedom! - Hanna
To read more about Hanna's story, please click here