Rosemary Blackberry Pear Brie Grilled Sandwich
The perfect transition from berry to pear season! But AKA the grilled cheese of your adult tastebud’s dreams. Let’s get grilled & toasty!
- 2 - slices of AWG per sandwich, we love Rosemary!
- Brie (or your favorite vegan cheese equivalent)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Bosc pear slices
- Fresh rosemary
- Black pepper
- Brush the outside of your bread slices with olive oil — this makes for the best golden toast!
- Begin to heat a pan on a medium-low flame.
- Layer the non-oiled side of the bread with your cheese, sliced blackberries, pears, rosemary sprigs & fresh cracked black pepper.
- Put your sandwich in the heated pan and cover with a lid for about a minute or two, check to see if the bottom toast layer is colored to your taste. Flip the sandwich & repeat on the other side.
- Serve with fresh pomegranate for an extra seasonal touch of sweetness!
Thank you @kaileeinthekitchen