Rosemary (or Everyday) Minis Goat Cheese Delight
We love Minis but we especially love ROSEMARY Minis! Not only are they a cute shape, they taste delicious with the perfect touch of rosemary. To create an app, we added a little herb goat cheese and sundried tomato to make this a party favorite!
- 1 bag Everyday or Rosemary Minis
- 1 herb goat cheese
- 1 jar of sundried tomatoes
- Set oven to broil.
- Cut the Minis into thirds or half. Brush side facing up with olive oil.
- Place on baking sheet. Broil for a few minutes, until toasted.
- Transfer to cooling rack. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, spread with goat cheese and top with sundried tomato. Enjoy!