Butter Board, Yes BUTTER Board!
With the holidays approaching, we wanted to share a super fun appetizer that is becoming a fast favorite. Ok, you might be thinking.. butter??? Yes, butter!!! Let's just think how much we love bread and butter. This delicious creation just takes it to a whole new level!
Ingredients - quantities determined on size of platter
- Grass fed butter - it is important to have high quality butter
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chopped Rosemary
- Sundried tomatoes
- Garlic & herbs
- Sea salt
- AWG Bakery Rosemary Bread or Minis (slice a mini into thirds, cute shapes on the platter)
- Let butter sit out at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Evenly spread butter out onto your favorite serving board.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add desired toppings.
- Serve with the rosemary bread sliced and toasted on the side.