Sure, you’ve had grilled cheese before and of course you loved it. But have you ever had a grilled cheese with pesto on our AWG Rosemary Bread?! Level. Up.
- Spread olive oil or butter on 2 slices of Rosemary Bread, just one side.
- Place one side down on a pan set to medium.
- Add your choice of cheese, a generous spoonful of pesto and more cheese.
- Add the second slice of rosemary bread, spread side up.
- Cook in a pan until the cheese starts to melt and the rosemary becomes fragrant then flip!
- Cook the other side until you simply cannot wait any longer. Level up your grilled cheese & never look back!!
.Recipe by @kaileeinthekitchen