Have you tried using CinnaSpice Bread for French Toast? It is truly DELISH anytime of year! The flavors are amazing. Here is a festive and healthy twist on the traditional recipe.
- 5 slices CinnaSpice Bread or Loaf
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop collagen
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Cut 5 slices of AWG CinnaSpice Bread/Loaf, then cut those in half
- Let each slice soak in the mixture for about a minute
- Cook on medium-low heat in some coconut oil until golden on each side
- Serve with grain-free pumpkin cinnamon granola by Purely Elizabeth, banana coins, maple syrup, & pumpkin seeds!
Recipe by @kaileeinthekitchen