This is one of our favorite stuffing recipes with AWG Bread. It is a creative twist on a classic, and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 1 Everyday or Rosemary Bread
- 2 large carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
- 1 cup veggie broth
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp white miso (optional but fun!)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- Olive oil to cook
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Cube an AWG Bread 19 oz and toss with an oil of your preference. Bake about 20-30 minutes until a bit crispy and golden in color.
- Turn oven to 375F once done with the bread.
- In a pan, sauté the carrots, celery, and garlic in olive oil for a few minutes until they start to soften.
- Mix together broth, mushrooms, white miso, honey, onion powder, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the toasted bread, veggies, and cranberries. Pour the seasoned mixture overtop and stir to get everything coated.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Recipe by @kaileeinthekitchen
→ Buy our Everyday Bread 4-Pack and Save 5% - slice and freeze for up to 6 months About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy Are you… read more
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy If you love Rosemary, then you must try this! Enjoy the taste and smell of Rosemary added to our… read more