Cinnamon Toast Swirls
Are you ready for a TWIST you can SHOUT about? If you love French Toast and AWG Bread, then we have a delicious recipe for you! These little treats are perfect for brunch or a tasty dessert. Enjoy!
- 1 package Everyday Rounds or CinnaSpice Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Buttercream frosting @missjonesbakes (can make from scratch too)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners or grease pan (I prefer to line it).
- Slice Rounds or bread into strips.
- Whisk eggs, coconut milk, vanilla, cinnamon and maple syrup together.
- Dunk strips into mixture and arrange the strips in each cup - approx 1 Round per muffin cup.
- Pour remaining egg mixture into each cup.
- Sprinkle more cinnamon on top & bake for 25-30 mins or until egg is cooked all the way through & tops are crisp.
- Let muffins cool slightly & spread frosting on top.