We have always & will always be strong believers in the joy that comes with tasty, comforting + nourishing plant-based meals.
- 1 CinnaSpice Bread (19 oz) for recipe. Idea - buy the CinnaSpice Loaf (32 oz) and have extra for later
- 2 eggs or Vegan Option - 3 tbsp flax meal & 9 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk or plant based milk
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- maple syrup
- Heat your oven to 350F.
- Prepare your eggs or flax “egg” by whisking together the water + flax meal. Let sit for 15 minutes to gel.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to a large pan and allow to heat over a low-medium flame for around 10 minutes just until fragrant!
- Remove the pan from the heat + stir in the flax egg until fully combined.
- In a 8x8 baking dish, add a layer of the coconut milk mix, layer slices of AWG bread until the dish is full.
- Pour the remaining mixture over top of the bread.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (things are about to get cozy!)
- Top with pure maple syrup & seasonal fruit (we went for sliced pear + pomegranate seeds!!)
Recipe by @kaileeinthekitchen