Pecan CinnaSpice French Toast
It's that time of year! Cozy mornings and breakfast with loved ones. Our Pecan CinnaSpice French Toast Bake is SO delicious that no one will believe it is gluten & grain free!
- 1 CinnaSpice Bread, cut into one inch pieces
- 2 tbsp Georgia Grinders Pecan Butter, plus extra to drizzle on top
- 3 eggs (swap 3 flax eggs!)
- 3/4 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the CinnaSpice bread into one inch pieces and set aside.
- Mix together the Georgia Grinders Pecan Butter, eggs, plant milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, maple syrup, coconut sugar and salt until combined. Make sure the eggs are whisked and everything is mixed well.
- Combine the bread and the french toast liquid mixture in a large bowl and let it soak for around 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Grease a 8x8 pan or add parchment paper. Add in the soaked bread and make sure all pieces are covered thoroughly in the liquid.
- Bake for around 40-45 minutes. Top with additional maple syrup and Georgia Grinders Pecan Butter!