Here you go!
- Using a small glass, carefully cut a circle out of your bread.
- Slather in ghee or vegan butter before toasting on a pan.
- While one side is toasting, crack an egg over a bowl & carefully separate most of the egg white from the yolk.
- Flip your toast then add the yolk!
- Cover the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Because we don’t waste any food around here, use the leftover egg white & bread circles, make mini French toasts — sweet if you want variety, savory if you want to dip them in your sunny side up egg in a hole.
- Garnish with fresh dill, cherry tomatoes blistered in avocado oil & flaky sea salt. Maybe even drizzle some tahini on there.