Need a great looking appetizer that is gluten free and tastes delicious? Let's combine two of our favorites... AWG bread and a Spinach and Artichoke Dip. This easy recipe will make your guests coming back for more!
- 1 AWG Bread - pick your favorite flavor Everyday, Rosemary, Everything
- 1 bag Everyday or Rosemary Minis
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 - 8 oz cream cheese - room temp softened
- 1 - 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts - drain liquid and chop
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 12 oz frozen spinach - thaw and squeeze to remove liquid
- season with salt and pepper
Directions - How to Prepare Bread
- Set oven to broil.
- Slice off top of the bread and cut out the inside to make the bowl. Place the bowl on a baking sheet. Broil in oven for until lightly toasted. You might want to lower the rack so that the top does not burn.
- Slice Minis into half or thirds. Cut the inside of bowl and top into cubes that be used for dipping, not too small.
- Place Minis and cubes on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Broil until lightly brown.
Directions - Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Set oven to 350 degrees. Brush a small baking dish (1 quarter) with olive oil.
In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella, and pepper.
Once smooth, stir in artichokes and spinach (make sure both are drained well).
Pour dip into the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
Once cooked, stir the dip in the baking dish and then spoon into the bowl.
- Make sure to pull apart the bowl once the dip is gone, yummy!
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy If you love Rosemary, then you must try this! Enjoy the taste and smell of Rosemary added to our… read more
About the Bread Gluten & Grain Free | Organic | Non-GMO | Paleo | Vegan | No soy, gum, refined sugars, eggs, dairy Our Everyday Minis are packed with flavor and perfect for parties, snacks, sliders, and so many more possibilities. Your… read more