This is one of our favorite stuffings with AWG. It is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 1 Everyday or Rosemary Bread
- 2 large carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
- 1 cup veggie broth
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp white miso
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- Olive oil to cook
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
- Cube an AWG Bread 19 oz. Toss in a bit of olive oil and cook on the stove. The goal is to get them a bit crispy and golden in color!
- In a separate pan, sauté the carrots, celery, and garlic in olive oil for a few minutes until they start to soften.
- Mix together broth, mushrooms, white miso, honey, onion powder, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the toasted bread, veggies, and cranberries. Pour the seasoned mixture overtop and stir to get everything coated.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Recipe by @kaileeinthekitchen